Beach Paws Pet Resort is entering its 5th year serving animals in the Crystal Coast area. When we opened, we were unique, and as time has passed, we keep growing and changing in an effort to gain the trust of our parent clients and their wonderful dogs and cats.
We offer boarding, both short-term and long-term, in heated and air-conditioned comfort with overhead televisions, music, indoor playrooms, six outdoor play areas, and genuine commitment to your pets. We do not charge extra for treats, for medication delivery, or walks. We have cameras so that you can monitor your dog or cat's stay with us. But best of all: we have an employee on-site, one who not only spends every night but also lets your pet out for a bathroom break. We have a bedroom where we always have at least 3 or 4 furry friends joining us for the night. And we are open to the public from 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. You can drop off, pick up, or come visit any time during our business hours.
Beach Paws Inc understands that your pet is just as much a part of your family as you are! We treat every pet that visits as if they were part of our family as well. Our skilled professionals love animals and have many years of experience and always use a gentle hand when handling the animals.
Our calming techniques and relaxing strategies will ensure your pets receive the proper care, stimulation and nutritional needs they require. We understand that many pets are a little weary of being away from their family, so we do our best to make them feel just as comfortable as home! Contact us today to make a reservation for your pet.
Web Cam Instructions
For webcam and PC username and password call Beach Paws at 252-726-0077.
- You will need to download the application on your smart phone called WPS-DVR.
- Once that is downloaded you will see an “add” sign on the top left corner. Tap it.
- On the next screen in the ADDRESS column you will need to enter “beachpaws.wirepathdns.com”.
- Follow down to the USERNAME and enter the current USERNAME.
- Follow down to the PASSWORD and enter current PASSWORD.
- Once that is done hit the “OK” button on the top right and it should be up and running!